This is the part of Halloween that I do not enjoy, but my kids had fun. This year we didn't do pumpkins at home, but the kids were able to carve them at Tracy's house. Donny grew pumpkins in his garden this year and the kids were able to carve those he grew.
Here are pictures of the kids carving pumpkins. I forgot to get a final picture of what they carved. Sorry! This is the first year I've forgotten to do that. Mason's pumpkin ended up looking like Mike from Monster's Inc. Jeramy helped carve Mason's so it had one eye and mouth with teeth. He then borrowed some of the horns Donny had and placed them out the side like arms. It was pretty cute. Kaylee's pumpkin was a kitty cat with a moon. Nothing to scary.
Mason wouldn't touch the "icky stuff" inside the pumpkin, but Kaylee had a blast with it.
The kids had a blast. Donny and Tracy are so good to my kids!



No comments:
Post a Comment