Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged. Okay, here we go.

1. Where is your cellphone? Next to my bed plugged in. It has become my alarm clock.
2. Your significant other? Jeramy
3. Your hair? Dark Brown
4. Your mother? Janese
5. Your Father? Tom
6. Your favorite thing? I love to read. Didn't use to until a year ago.
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember. I didn't sleep well. Jeramy did though. He was talking about poking some one's eyes out and then was hiding under his pillow. Who knows what that was about?!?!
8. Your favorite drink? Cherry Coke
9. Your dream goal? Get my masters degree. In what, I don't know. I was just told I would never do it. I'm not off to a good start, I know. Even if I'm 97 years old, I will get it someday.
10. The room you’re in? Family Room downstairs
11. Your hobby? Reading and Scrapbooking (well, it use to be until Mason came along)
12. Your fear? Failure, Rodents, and choking on fish bones. Seriously, I don't eat fish because of it.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I'm happy where I am. I just want to be lighter on the scale and 6 years closer to being debt free.
14. What you’re not? On Time. Unless Jer is around or it is to church. Surprisingly, I'm good when it comes to church.
15. Muffins? They're all right.
16. One of your wish list item? CX9 or Pathfinder
17. Where you grew up? West Valley/Magna
18. Last thing you did? Paid Bills
19. What are you wearing? Pink Reindeer fleece pj bottoms and a very stained white shirt. Comfy Clothes!
20. Favorite gadget? Really don't have one
21. Your pets? None! Very excited about that. Kaylee's last fish just died. I'm tired of doing all the work.
22. Your computer? Old in the computer world
23.Your mood? Stressed and tired.
24. Missing someone? My grandparents. They passed away almost 4 years ago.
25. Your Car? I'm still in the Alero
26. Something you’re not wearing? Socks and Shoes
27. Favorite store? Quilted Bear. I get lots of ideas there. Next would be Roberts which is surprising since I'm not a crafty person.
8. Like someone? I like lots of people. There are a few I'm working on. I've heard "If you serve someone, the love will come". I'm still serving and waiting for that to come!
29. Favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Last night. I was pretty giddy and couldn't stop smiling.
31.When was the last time you cried? Yesterday morning. It was a good cry though. Not because I was angry or sad.

Okay, now I tag Sondra and Kayla.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Hey Jenn - you were never to late to come babysit the boys. Keep your eye on you goal of getting a masters degree - you're never too old.