I know this is really, really late getting on here. I have started this post several times but just never could quite say everything I wanted to say. It is long so bare with me. Here it goes.
September 22nd, Jeramy and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversay. We really didn't do anything and we didn't get each other anything. I've decided that we must be really boring people. We did go out on a date which is pretty good for us since we don't get the opportunity to do that much. But, this anniversary has made me really think back these last 7 years. What an amazing 7 years this has been!
We've experienced a lot of joy

A lot of happiness
And lots of fun.


We've had our moments of anger
Our time of sorrow
Over the last 7 years, we have lost a lot of loved ones. We know we will see them again, but it still was a rough time.
And our share of bumps and bruises.
Explaining: this is Jeramy's war wounds after a game of paintball.
We have been extremely blessed with 2 gifts from heaven

And a house over our heads.
I've been blest with the opportunity to stay home with my children. It was a long road, but it makes me appreciate the time I have with them.

We have been blest with wonderful family and friends who we love so much.
We have grown and changed together...
Yes the above picture is our first picture taken together back in high school.

And most importantly, we have a lot of love that will last forever!

I can honestly say that I love Jeramy more today than I did 7 years ago. I am so happy with my life and the growth we have made. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for all of these things I have been blessed with. I hope and pray there are many more years to come.



No comments:
Post a Comment