Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hair Cuts

Last weekend Mason, Jeramy and I got our hair cut. Jeramy looks the same. His wasn't as dramatic as Mason and mine so I didn't think I should put a picture of his on the blog. I just buzzed it with the clippers. Plus, he didn't want his picture taken.
Mason received a flat top hair cut. Jeramy has been determined for Mason to get one so finally I agreed. We went over to Shorty's house last Sunday where Shorty cut Mason's hair. I have been asking Mason for weeks if I could cut his hair and he freaked out. He was okay as soon as I told him Shorty was going to cut it. Here is the final result.
The Friday before, I had had it with my hair. I probably shouldn't go when I am that sick of it because I asked for way too much to be cut off. I came home and Jeramy's response was "You didn't get much cut off". No, not at all. Just 6 inches. Goes to show how much he pays attention! I'm not to sure about it. The lady cut it where it curls under. I really don't like it like that. It makes my face look really, really round and its not like I need help in that area. And, on top of it, when I went to church last Sunday no one made mention of it. I came home thinking "Oh, it must look really bad if no one said anything". So, after a week of playing around with it, I am better about it. I even got several comments about it today. I'm just glad that my hair grows fast.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I LOVE your new haircut - are you kidding? It looks awesome.