First to come out was Sheri. She flew in on Oct 1st (I know I'm late getting this on here). I told Jeramy that she probably would be bored out of her mind since there is not a lot that goes on in my days. Our highlight is getting Kaylee to school. At the time, it was warm enough to walk so Sheri walked with us. That's about it! We talked a lot and she played a lot with Kaylee and Mason so hopefully it wasn't too boring for her. She comes from a very, crazy, busy life were she is running two teenage kids around with sports and school and anything else those two can think of to keep her busy!
Next was Brent and Justin who drove out on Friday, Oct 3rd. Sheri and Brent had some meetings down at the Salt Palace so they stayed with us during those days. We didn't see much of them since it was 3 days of meetings, but we enjoyed what time we had together.
Justin was the lucky one who got to stay with us while his mom and dad were at the meetings. Oh, I cannot believe how much he has grown. I was looking at our wedding pictures the other day. He was six then, now thirteen! I believe he is now taller than me and for sure his feet are way bigger than mine! Wow!!! Jeramy kept him pretty entertained though. They went golfing on a freezing cold day. What Jeramy will do to get out and golf!!?!?!
Kaylee and Mason loved spending time with Justin. They are still talking about it. I think he became their personal jungle gym while he was here. They climbed on him. jumped on him, wouldn't let him sit for two seconds before asking for him to play again, you name it! They had a blast though.
Sad to say, Sheri and her family left on that Sunday. It was a short trip, but it was so good to see them. We just wish Kelsey could have come but we understand the busy life of a fourteen year old!
Next to come was Grandpa and Grandma Glover. They came out late the following Thursday night and stayed at Steve's. We saw them quite a lot over those four days they were here. There was a lot of "family activities" during that time and it was good to have them here and supporting Jeramy's cousins. It was also really nice to go to the temple with them. We haven't been in the temple with Jeramy's parents since our wedding day. What good times!!!!
Jason, Jeramy's brother, sent with Grandpa a wooden fire truck kit for Mason. Here is a picture of Grandpa and Mason putting it together.
Mason loves to play with that fire truck. I think it has now become his favorite car/toy.
We are so glad that we were able to spend time with everyone who was able to come out. My kids love spending time with everyone and Jeramy and I enjoyed it too!



No comments:
Post a Comment