Saturday, July 26, 2008

West Fest

Okay, I know I am late getting all of these on. Just bare with me. Hopefully, I'll get caught up and be able to stay caught up. Things have just been really crazy lately.
Alright, the last week of June West Valley City puts on a carnival with rides, booths, and fireworks. We took the kids with our friends, Jimmy and Jen and Hailee. Here are some of the rides they went on.

Here Kaylee and Mason were riding the motorcycles. The front end would lift up as it went around in circles. Mason loved this ride. Only thing is we should have put him on the back where there was a bar to keep him on. Halfway through the ride, he was falling off and Kaylee had to keep pushing him back on.

Of course you have to ride the carousal ride. That is Mason on the back horse and Jeramy standing next to him.

Can you see Mason?!?!?

Jeramy, Mason, Kaylee, Hailee and Jimmy all riding the strawberry.

Jeramy and Mason in the top picture and Jimmy and Kaylee in the bottom picture getting ready to ride the dragon roller coaster.

Here is Kaylee and Mason riding the caterpillar named Bud. This one would lift them up in the air and then back down again. It was nice to have Kaylee big and old enough to go on the rides and be able to take Mason on most of them. That way I didn't have to go on!

No comments: