Kaylee lost her first tooth just last week! It had been a little loose for about a week and I thought that it would take a couple of weeks for it to fall out. Well, last Saturday we were talking about how I wouldn't pull it for her (I think it is gross) but she couldn't let it get really bad where the tooth behind it would come in crooked because of it. I didn't think much about our conversation until 20 minutes later, while I'm cooking dinner, Kaylee comes in with her tooth in her hand and blood dripping down her lip telling me it didn't hurt at all.
She was so excited for the Tooth Fairy to come. She put it in a little box and then on her fish aquarium (Jer said your not suppose to put it under the pillow) for the Tooth Fairy. She got one whole dollar for that tooth. Wow, the price has gone up. I only got a quarter for my teeth. I guess gas isn't the only thing going up in price! : )



No comments:
Post a Comment