Friday, July 11, 2008

2008 Summer Dance Recital

Kaylee had her Summer Dance recital during the month of June. It was really cute! They preformed 2 songs one with a feather boa that got the stage extremely messy. I'm glad those didn't come home. The next one was "Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego" and the girls had on Safari Hats. I know the pictures aren't the best so sorry!
Here are the pictures that were on a CD I payed for. One of the other parents have a really nice camera and took individual and class pictures. I wasn't too happy about the situation, but that's a whole other story.

Here is the class of dancers. Kaylee is in the back standing next to her teacher.

Now we are on a little break from dance, but she starts back up in August. I do have video clips of her performance that will be added to the blog soon. So just bare with the yucky pictures until I can get those on. The video is way better.

No comments: