Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not Much...

So, not a whole lot has happened the last little while so I haven't blogged. When there is nothing, there is nothing, right?!?!

So, the biggest new of all is that Jeramy got a new job working at Kennecott. It couldn't have come at a better time. Jeramy's job had been pretty slow all year and we weren't sure what the new year would bring. December was the month of interviews, drug tests, fit test, paperwork and more. He started his job on January 4th. Two weeks of training and then on site training. Now he is doing great and liking his new job. He works at the Smelter with the furnaces. It's super hot, but I guess he doesn't have to work in the cold. We'll see how the summer pans out.

The nice thing about his job is that he is home a WHOLE lot more than before. He works 12 hour shifts. Some are days and some are night shifts. But, he usually gets 3 days off between shifts and once every 28 days he gets a week off. It's going to be nice having him home a lot more. No more worrying about whether there is work from day to day AND the best part is MORE PAY. I can handle that!!!

Well, more to follow. Stay tuned. I have pictures and Kaylee's dance recital videos to follow. I just need to figure out how to put them on. :o)

1 comment:

Ginny Clark said...

yay, congrats on the new job.