Okay, this was one of the BEST Valentines Day ever! I love my sweet husband and cute kids. They seriously made the weekend special for me.
Saturday morning Jeramy and Kaylee went to the store and came back with white roses and purple baby's breath. Jeramy said that Kaylee picked those ones since purple is my favorite color. She is so smart and considerate of stuff like that. Just like a girl!!! Anyway, I got flowers with a card that all three signed.
Later that day I wasn't feeling so great so I was downstairs laying on the couch. I came upstairs to find the living room cleaned, swept and all. The dishes were done AND Jeramy sorted the laundry. Best gift I ever received!!!!
We really didn't do gifts for each other since we got new cell phones the Friday before. Jer was excited to get his android. I don't think I could have topped that one.
The kids got little pails with candy. Mason's was Toy Story and Kaylee's was, of course, iCarly. They loved it and have found new things to put in their pails.
Valentine parties at school were a big hit too. Kaylee and I made a little Kaylee butterfly bag for all of her valentines. She was so excited to fill little treat bags for her class but wasn't too excited when she felt how heavy her backpack was that morning. Mason just had his on Wednesday, since he was off track. He was so excited and made out with lots of candy and a whistle/recorder. Thanks!!! He does not part with that thing.
What a great day it ended up being. Jeramy was even off that day. It was during his week off. It was so nice to spend the day together.
15 years ago



1 comment:
Yeah for family!!
Post a Comment