Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we were able to go out to Colorado to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Glover Family. It has been a while since we have been able to go out there so it was sooo nice to see the family. Thus again, I didn't get very many pictures but here is what I did get.


Okay, these are two funny pictures. The first morning we were there, Kaylee wakes up telling me that her bed was funny. I look over to find the top of the cot had folded down. Not sure what she was doing during that night, but we got a good laugh at the way she woke up.

Here is Christopher and Mason playing the Leapster. Kaylee and Mason had so much fun playing with Christopher that they were sad when it came time to say goodbye!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did!!!

No comments: