Tomorrow she gets to go on a Field Trip to Red Butte Gardens. She is excited to go. I'm a little sad that I don't get to go with her, but it's hard when I have small ones at home.


Mason started 3 year old preschool today. He was so excited until it was time to go in. He wanted me to carry him. He was so nervous. Miss Hollie had 6 different stations we went to. One was to get his name tag that Mason didn't want to wear. He wanted to put it on his paper. We finally settled on his arm. Little stinker!!! We did color match with play fruit in colored bowls, read "The Very Hungry Catipillar", slide and bing bag toss, chalk board, and then built an oven large enough for an apple pie with blocks. Last, he ended at the table to play with playdough and then it was my time to leave. He was so big. I was a little nervous since he won't even go into nursery without crying. On our way home, he talked non-stop about what he did. Sounds like he had a great first day of school!




No comments:
Post a Comment