I took Kaylee to the eye doctor last week and found out that she needed glasses. I feel so bad that I didn't get her in sooner. She never complained of not being able to see. But then again, how would she know what the world is suppose to look like? So, come to find out her eye sight is pretty bad. The doctor said 20/60 in one eye and 20/70 in the other. He didn't give her the full prescription right now because he was afraid it would give her migraines. I'll take her back in 6 months from now for another eye exam and the correct prescription.
So, here is a picture of my cute girl in her new glasses. I figure if she has to wear them, they will be cute and in style. She loves them! She is excited that they are the transition lenses so when she goes outside they are sunglasses. I sometimes find myself doing a double take because I barely recognize her.




1 comment:
Wow, way cute glasses. She looks so big now!
Post a Comment