Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trip Down Memory Lane

So last night Jeramy and I were upstairs while the kids were downstairs watching a movie. They were goofing around and laughing having a grand ol' time. Next thing I know, Kaylee is singing "A Tunata a tunata a tunata too". I have not heard that since FOREVER! I silently crept downstairs to watch. She was trying to teach Mason how to do it. Did it all in order from what I remember and added a new one of spinning around. I had to laugh because it brought back memories of when I was growing up and my sisters and brother along with our friends would stand out in the middle of the front yard doing that exact same thing. Only we sang it as "A tuna tuck a tuna tuck a tuna tuck too".

Oh... the good ol' times.

1 comment:

Knudsen Family said...

Oh man, looking back now that was so embarassing! We had alot of fun though. I can't believe that a second generation is doing that now.