Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Questions From A 3 Year Old

About a week ago, Jeramy and I went to the Temple. I took my kids over to my Mom's house while we were gone. On our way home from picking Kaylee and Mason up, Mason asked "How was the temple Mom?"

"It was good, Mason." Came my reply.

"Did you get to see the cows?" was his next question.

"Nope. I didn't get to see the cows."

"Oh. What did you do then?"

Not sure of how to explain it to a 3 year old, I said "Lot's of things." Then I explained some of the pictures we saw at the temple and that seemed to satisfy him. He was a little bugged we didn't see the "cows".

Back in June, we were able to take Mason and Kaylee to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. Mason was so excited we had a hard time keeping up with him during the tour. Since then he has made several comments about the cows at the temple. Asking lots of questions about how they got there, who feeds them, and so on. He is sooo stinkin' cute!

No comments: