Friday, July 3, 2009

Schools Out

Kaylee is now done with Kindergarten! I can't believe my little girl is now in first grade (officially July 27th). She is excited to go to first grade where she will be there all day. She is really excited about eating school lunch. We'll have to ask her what she thinks after she has eaten it! I am excited about her new teacher. I've heard a lot of good things about this teacher. I hope it is a good experience for all of us.

Well, before school was done, Kaylee had a Kindergarten Program for the families. It was sooo cute! They sang lots of different songs. Had different actions for each one. Kaylee was excited she was able to dress up as a Panda Bear for one of the songs about counting. Here are some pictures from that. I just wish I would have thought to bring a video recorder. All well. It was hard enough getting pictures with two kids on my lap anyway.

The picture she is holding is one she painted. It was for the song "What A Wonderful World". Her part was when babies crying in the song. She had to hold up the picture when that part was sung.

Her other great adventure before school let out was field day. She was excited to get her face painted and the Tug Of War Game. She ended up in the pool with that one. It did rain that day during the last maybe half hour of the day so they ended up watching the end of the Ice Age movie. She had fun though.

No comments: