1. Kaylee celebrated her 6th birthday November 22nd. I can't believe she is six. She is getting so old! It seems like it was just yesterday that she was born.
Kaylee is totally into Hello Kitty right now, so she had a Hello Kitty Birthday Party with her friends. It turned out really cute! I made headbands that had kitty ears for all the girls to wear. The party started with all the girls coloring in a Hello Kitty coloring book that I printed off the Internet while we waited for everyone to come. Then we played pin the flower on Hello Kitty, Flower Toss (throw ping pong balls through flowers on a box) and Hello Hot Kitty (hot potato with a Hello Kitty pillow). For desert, the girls decorated their own sugar cookie and we had sherbet in sprite. Kaylee had a blast and it turned out great. She got spoiled too!

2. On the night of November 23rd, Mason has decided he no longer wants to wear diapers. Bad week to potty train, but I am happy to report he is doing so good! He is pretty much done being potty trained.
3. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Gobble Gobble. We went to Paul's house this year for Thanksgiving and celebrated it with his family and Sondra's family. The food was FANTASTIC! Jeramy and the men fried the turkey out in the driveway. Though Jeramy has fried many birds in his days, this Thanksgiving Turkey was the best one yet!
4. Thanksgiving weekend was horrible, to say the least! I have somehow re-injured my back. Wednesday, I was on my feet a lot with baking for the feast, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I wasn't too terribly stressed out. Well, that night my back started hurting so I took some advil and didn't think much about it. The next morning, I was still in a lot of pain and by the time we were out the door to Paul's house, I couldn't stand upright. I was hunched over as I prepared Thanksgiving dinner at Paul's. Luckily Sondra was there to help. I wasn't able to stay long at Paul's. I wish I could have. Friday, I woke up and wasn't able to get out of bed. Still walking hunched over, I finally gave in and called the doctor. For those of you who don't know, 6 years ago I was told I have herniated disks in my back. Somehow I tweaked it just right where I inflamed a nerve in my back which causes my muscles to tense which caused pressure and inflammation on my sciatic nerve which caused the shooting pains down my legs. So, meaning a whole lot of pain for me!!! I was put on a strong pain pill, muscle relaxer and Motrin 800. Today, I am much better. Though I still have some pain, I am able to stand up straight and walk around. Not a whole lot, but I will take all I can!
5. Kaylee is back on track. After having the whole month of November off, she went back to school on Monday. It was nice to have her off, but it is nice to be back on schedule. Maybe now I won't forget dance!
That's about it with our updates! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!



2 comments:
I am glad that you are feeling better, although it was kind of funny to watch you walk around like an old lady. Kaylee's birthday party looks like it was a blast. You'll have to remember all of those Ideas so I can recycle them for Denzlee's birthday!
How could I forgot Kaylee and Devon shared a birthday!!! Devon is 13 and taller then me with a deep voice - so weird.
So sorry to hear about your back! Brutal!
Merry Christmas to you Jenn and hugs for the whole family.
Post a Comment