Mason seriously cracks me up. One of these days I'm going to have to get him on video camera singing and dancing. It is definitely priceless!
Okay, so the other day, Mason was trying to get me to start a bath for him. He needed one anyway so I asked him what the magic word was. He replied "Jesus Christ". Not the word I was looking for but it worked.
Next was on a Monday when I had Jake and Emily over. Emily had already left for school and I had just gotten home from taking Kaylee to school. One of the boys had messy pants so I asked who it was. Of course the response was them pointing to the other. So I picked Mason up to smell him. It wasn't him. As soon as I put Mason on the ground, he runs over to Jake, bends over to sniff Jake's bottom. "Ewe, yuck! Jake stinks!" was the reply.
Last, but not least, comes from today. I was downstairs working on Primary stuff and Mason and Kaylee were downstairs with me. Mason was laying on the floor saying "Ouch, that hurts" over and over. He had his finger up his nose so I went over to take a look. This is what we pulled out of his nose.
He seriously makes me laugh!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment