Mason is at that fun stage where he wants to help with everything. It's always "I Hep". I can't get through the dishes, laundry, sweeping/mopping the floors, or any other chore around the house without "I hep".
Last Saturday, we all got out and did some yard work. Mason was right at Jer's feet asking to help. It was so cute I had to take a picture.

He also had to rake the flower gardens, help me pull weeds, and pull back the grass out of the flower beds.
Some days the helping is too much, but most days it is so fun to have his "Hep". Hopefully he won't grow out of it. I wasn't so lucky with Kaylee (she went through the same phase), but maybe with Mason. One can hope, right!?!?
1 comment:
Chances are good he'll still 'hep'-yesterday Devon and Cameron cleaned bathrooms, vaccumed, and raked dead grass off the lawn. They're awesome to help at home.
Post a Comment