Here are all four kids on the tigers in Asian Land. It warmed up a little for them to pose.
This one was Mason's favorite. Maybe because he is into Dinosaurs right now. In the top left corner you can barely see the white alligator. It was tough getting Mason out of that area.
At the very end, we ended up stopping at the ball that moves in the water. The kids liked trying to stop it and actually did a few times. But as you can imagine, Mason got sopping wet! Me saying he loves water is an understatement. All bathroom doors must be shut or you will find him sticking his head in the toilet or dipping Kaylee's play cups in the toilet and drinking it. Any dog dish on the floor anywhere we go usually ends with Mason playing and drinking out of it. In the below picture, Mason had both arms in the water and was trying to take a drink.
I don't know if you can tell or not, but the top of his head was wet.
I'm glad we were able to go and will probably take the kids another day when Jeramy can go with us. Hopefully it will be a much warmer day!



2 comments:
Ha Ha Good times! We had a blast! I love the one of the 3 kids in the wagon. That wagon was SOOOOO heavy! What do we feed our kids? You don't realize how many hills there are at the zoo until you pull three kids around in a wagon! Good thing I got some Big Mama Muscles!
Too fun! Trips to the Zoo! I miss that. Hey - I HERE!!! Are you home tomorrow or Tuesday??
Post a Comment