Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Glover Cousins


On Friday, we had the opportunity of having Emily and Jake over. The kids had a blast and were being so silly that I had to take some pictures.

The making of artists! Here they are making cards. The girls had to use the glitter pens and the boys settled for using crayons and stickers.


Poor Jake! After doing the girls' hair, they got a hold of the brush and spray bottle to do Jake's hair. When they were done, his poor hair looked like a swirl. It was slicked down and going in many different directions.

I even got the "Bueaty Parlor" treatment. Can I say Ouch?!?! My hair was dripping all down my back.

It was really nice to have them over. Kaylee and Emily played well together and so did Jake and Mason. I am really glad since they are so close in age.


1 comment:

Lara said...

Thanks for your comments Jenn - means more then you know. Love your new hair style - tres chique!!