15 years ago
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Parent Teacher Conference
I went to Kaylee's Parent Teacher Conference for her preschool class and I am so proud of my daughter. At the beginning of the year each student takes an assessment test and the teacher gives it to them again during January just to see the progress. This test goes over how well they know their numbers, how high they can count, how well they know color and shapes, if they can recognize letters, and other stuff they need to know before going into kindergarten. On Kaylee's first test she scored 82% and on this last one she scored 100%. The average from her class of 12 for is 77%. Her teacher was so impressed with her score that she gave Kaylee the Kindergarten test and Kaylee scored 60% on that one. We are now working on sight see words and in no time she will be reading. She loves school and is looking forward to Kindergarten in the fall. I am so excited at how well she is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
HI JENN!!! I'm so excited you are blogging. Oh my goodness - I LOVE your kids. Takes me back to the days you watched mine when they were that little. I so happy all is well. You can check out our blog at www.amerwho.blogspot.com! I just posted the latest funny stories about Cameron - he's still the wild child!
Post a Comment