Okay, so I know I've been a blogger LOOSER... It's been almost a year since I've posted anything! I am hoping to get more motivated, find more time and get back to the blog world.
So, important info of 2010:
Mason loved T-BALL and is looking forward to playing it again this year. For being one of the smallest on his team, he did a GREAT job!! He could hit the ball to the out field. I had to laugh when the coaches for the other teams would tell their players to step back when Mason was up to bat. He also had to line the bat up just right. Once he hit the Tee instead of the ball so he ran after the ball, picked it up, put it back on the Tee so he could pop it out to the outfield. I'm excited for this new year!
We had Jeramy's cousin, Mike, live with us for 5 months. It was great getting to know him since I had only met him twice before he came. Kaylee and Mason loved playing Wipeout, Monkey in the Middle, and who knows what else with him. We miss having him around...
We went to FUN VALLEY in Colorado over the 4th of July with the Glover Family. We missed our Fireworks, Parade, and BBQ with the Fam here, but we had a great time. Kaylee loved going down the river in the tube. Mason loved the "corn pop" and racing his boat in the stream.
August, Kaylee started the 2ND GRADE and in September, Mason started his 2nd year of PRESCHOOL. They both love school. Next year Mason will be starting Kindergarten at the new school. Kaylee doesn't want to go, even though the majority of her friends will be going, but Mason is way excited. Everytime we pass by we hear "That school looks good. It's coming around great, don't you think?"
Jeramy put in our WOOD BURNING STOVE right before winter. Yay!! I LOVE it!!! It warms up the house pretty well. Some nights I camp out on the couch not wanting to leave the nice, cozy warmth, even though it's 85 degrees in there.
Halloween Picture:
Oh... Important day for Kaylee... She got her EARS PIERCED in October. WAY CUTE!!
Kaylee turned EIGHT in November!!! And, on December 4th she was BAPTIZED. What a special day... I was in tears through the whole thing and I'm not an emotional person. It was great and I am so proud of her and her decision to be baptized. What an incredible girl she is...
Onto CHRISTMAS: it was sooo nice to have family over for breakfast, like we always do, then just let the kids play with all the many toys they got. Mason got a Big Foot remote control. Kaylee got a Mountain Bike and an 18 inch doll to dress and do hair on. Jeramy had to work nights both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. BUMMER... But, we survived and celebrated with him what when he was home. (Sorry... No pictures. I haven't put them on the computer yet. I know I'm horrible about doing that.)
So, there you have it: 2010 in a Nutshell. Or, just one super, long post. :o)



1 comment:
WELCOME BACK!
Post a Comment