Here is a picture of my little soccer player. She is doing so well this year. I guess it makes a huge difference when you have a coach who knows what they are doing! Yeah, I can make comments like that. I coached one season and needless to say, I didn't know what I was doing. Let's just say the Rec Center was pretty desperate to have me coach.
This is Kaylee's 4th season of playing soccer. So far they have not lost one game. Yesterday's game neither team scored. That is the first time I have seen a kindergarten game where no one scores. Kaylee has scored 4 goals so far and is getting the hang of playing. She gets right up there with the rest of the kids to go after the ball. And, there has only been one goal while she was goalie. It was kicked in by her own team member so she wasn't expecting it. Understandable!
The season is coming to an end. She has only two games left. It has been a lot of fun for her to play and a lot of fun to go and watch. I am very proud of her!



No comments:
Post a Comment