May 23rd we left for Colorado to visit with Jeramy's family. Our first stop was at Grandma and Grandpa Glover's house. Here we were able to visit with Andy, Jean, Christopher, Sheri, Brent, Justin, Kesley, Jason and Tonya (Jason's Fiance'). It was so good to see everyone!

Here is Kaylee, Mason and Christopher in Mason's bed. I think more time was spent playing in the bed than what Mason actually slept in it.



Kaylee sure does love her Grandpa Glover! There were several times that I would wonder where she was at and there she was helping Grandpa or swinging on the outside swing.

Here is Mason so determined to ride Duke. Duke was so calm and patient with Mason. He would let Mason get on but then would quickly get up and move.

Roasting Marshmellows
One of the nights at Grandpa and Grandma Glover's house, we roasted marshmellows around their patio fireplace. I don't know if the kids had more fun eating the marshmellows or burning them in the fire.






Teri and Randy have this footstool that looks like a black bear. Mason had so much fun riding that thing all over the family room and kitchen. The things that entertain kids!

The day before we left, we went down to Sheri's house. They are so busy with Kelsey and Justin's sports we werent able to spend too much time with all of them, but we are very glad for the time that we did get to visit with them. Kelsey had some friends over and Mason was the "womanizer". Before we left, he had to give each girl a hug and kiss.
Here is Kaylee, Mason and Christopher in Mason's bed. I think more time was spent playing in the bed than what Mason actually slept in it.
Here is Christopher with "Sally the Salemandor". Below is Kaylee with a toad. Yes, we had our first experience of "Look what I found!" while at Grandma and Grandpa Glover's house. I was pretty suprised that Kaylee was playing with the creatures and not scared. Mason on the other hand wouldn't touch but wanted to see.
Kaylee sure does love her Grandpa Glover! There were several times that I would wonder where she was at and there she was helping Grandpa or swinging on the outside swing.
Here is Mason so determined to ride Duke. Duke was so calm and patient with Mason. He would let Mason get on but then would quickly get up and move.
Roasting Marshmellows
One of the nights at Grandpa and Grandma Glover's house, we roasted marshmellows around their patio fireplace. I don't know if the kids had more fun eating the marshmellows or burning them in the fire.
Look what Andy taught me
Enough said!
Teri's House in Holly, CO
Memorial Day we went down to Holly, CO to see Teri, Randy, Ashley, Casey and Jeff. Teri and Randy just got a new house. It wasn't all the way finished on the outside so the kids had a blast playing on the scafolding. Mason makes us so nervous sometimes that it is better not to watch!
Teri and Randy have this footstool that looks like a black bear. Mason had so much fun riding that thing all over the family room and kitchen. The things that entertain kids!
Here is Kaylee up on Randy's shoulders. It's not a very good picture, I know. But, Kaylee was so attached to Randy the entire time we were there. Where ever Randy was, Kaylee was. She didn't want to leave when it came time to go. She was ready to stay. She is still talking about Randy.

Sheri's House in Las Animas, CO
This is the only good picture I got while at Sheri's house. Sorry!
Sheri's House in Las Animas, CO
This is the only good picture I got while at Sheri's house. Sorry!
The day before we left, we went down to Sheri's house. They are so busy with Kelsey and Justin's sports we werent able to spend too much time with all of them, but we are very glad for the time that we did get to visit with them. Kelsey had some friends over and Mason was the "womanizer". Before we left, he had to give each girl a hug and kiss.
We had a blast being with everyone out in Colorado. It's sad that we don't have the opportunity to get out there more. Something we'll have to work on.



1 comment:
What an awesome trip! The boys and I are headed to Vancouver Island - the west coast of Canada - for a ten day vacation before they go see Dale. We're so excited. Leaving tomorrow morning!
Post a Comment