Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's Not Bowling Kaylee!

Kaylee, Mason and I had the opportunity to go up to Logan to visit with my sister Sondra. April 5th was Gavin's Birthday, he was on Spring Break and Kaylee is off track so it was perfect timing. This clip is one of the crazy things the kids did. Sondra built a slide out of cardboard on her stairs and the kids took turns sliding down on blankets, silk pillow cases, sleeping bags and sometimes with no buffer. They had a blast!

We did things, but then not really. We took the kids to the Cache Valley Mall to play on the little play equipment they have there. We took the kids to the Willow Park Zoo. They played on the inflatable slides, jumping area, etc at Macey's. And my favorite part, we relaxed! There was lots of fun and laughter and I can't forget the good food. I think I gained at least 7 pounds in the 5 days I was there.

There is another video of Mason singing Happy Birthday to Gavin on Sondra's blog. Totally threw them off when he put in the Cha Cha Cha part. You'll have to click on her blog to see that one.

2 comments:

Lara said...

LOVE the video. Why didn't I ever think to make a slide down the stairs? What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures of the kids and all that's going on. Can't wait to see all of you in May.